Client Services AnalystTampa, Florida
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Role Value Proposition:
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. In this role you will participates in client facing activities to resolve customer issues and concerns swiftly and with a perceived effortless experience on the customer’s part. Working closely with sales partners and other internal partners to contribute to the long term persistency and profitability of the Employee Benefits Sales business. Manages all aspects of account management to drive client satisfaction with MetLife. Engages in activities to develop strong relationships with the customer.
- Develops and builds partnerships with external customers and internal partners, including sales, Field Service and Underwriting.
- Supports the implementation process by walking customer through MyBenefits and MetLink or other service features, becomes familiar with plan design and structure, assists in providing smooth and effortless experience for customer
- Handles issues of moderate complexity independently.
- Works well in a metrics-driven environment, with an emphasis on efficiency and individual production
- Ensures customer issues are resolved in one call or contact where possible, or refers customer inquiries to appropriate party for swift issue resolution.
- Ensure appropriate follow through on all open customer issues and inquiries.
- Support ongoing and enhanced usage of key service features and reports to promote client education and satisfaction.
- Where necessary, go beyond area of immediate responsibility, or escalate issues, while maintaining accountability to ensure appropriate follow through and resolution to achieve best results for customer and MetLife.
- Think outside the box and provide creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Participates in special projects and training as assigned or required.
- Participates in efforts to change or evolve culture.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 1-2+ years of work experience
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Customer service and relationship management skills.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, set schedules and priorities to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years of Insurance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior Insurance knowledge or financial services background
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: []