Implementation Business Analyst ITampa, Florida
Job Location: Tampa
Role Value Proposition:
The primary responsibility of this position is to incorporate Voluntary Benefit products into a customer’s payroll deduction system, utilizing project management skills, team building ability and the analytical skills necessary to successfully execute standard case installations. As well as interacting with internal and external business units. This position is critical to the success of our ongoing client relationship, including but not limited to, National and Regional Market clients.
- Manage case installations, including project planning, prioritization and quality control monitoring to ensure the appropriate delivery of operational support to internal and external contacts.
- Understand and analyze customer business requirements; make appropriate recommendations and coordinate the set-up of electronic eligibility and billing interfaces
- Develop processes that integrate client-provided data into the MetLife eligibility and billing systems by creating functional specifications from the client’s business requirements and conducting quality testing to ensure accurate data
- Participate in meetings, in person or via teleconference, with the corporate customer, the third-party administrator/broker and representatives from the Human Resources, payroll operations, and IT departments.
- Areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, customer structure, data testing, eligibility, payroll feeds, remittance scheduling, and reports.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required to work with customers of all levels of case complexity.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task as well as the flexibility and willingness to work in multiple roles as required.
- Proven ability to analyze a situation, define the problem, develop alternative solutions, and present recommendations in a logical and clear manner.
- Willingness to initiate the analysis and/or resolution of IT, Business and customer issues.
- Detail focused with strong follow-through skills by monitoring processes to ensure client deadlines and expectations are met.
- 2 years’ experience client facing customer service
- 2 years of related business or voluntary product experience preferred.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: []