Technology Liaison Analyst- BillingTampa, Florida
Job Location: United States: Tampa: Florida
Role Value Proposition:
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Technology & Operations group (GTO) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, claims analysts and project managers with the freedom to create innovative and solutions to address core business challenges with MetLife. The Technology Liaison Analyst is responsible for both installing and maintaining Eligibility files. There is significant involvement with both internal and external customers, specifically with analysis/mapping of data into our Eligibility system.
The Technology Liaison Analyst is also responsible for documentation related to specific customer requests and overall processing rules.
- Work directly with external customers (Client, TPA, and Broker) to establish format and transmission method contacts for Electronic Eligibility files across all market and products.
- Attend conference calls related to various Eligibility file issues/topics and provide consultation relative to incoming new business, error resolution and next steps Handle second level escalated customer contacts and phone referrals requiring additional research.
- Provides sales and service support for assigned regions/sales office block.
- Respond to email and phone inquiries from customers
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High school diploma
- 2 years of billing and/or customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of billing and/or customer service experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Ability to manage projects and multiple tasks to meet deadlines and produces results
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VISIO)
- Ability to learn new technology tools
- Initiative-driven with a desire to see all requests through to completion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Organizational Skills
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 112634